Thursday, February 28, 2013

Chapter 12: The Forest at Night - NOTES





o   The Teleportation Script took Wonder to FlurryPiles in Drifa

o   Drifa and Nottis were two of my absolute favorite regions in Ur. It’s a shame that they weren’t released until the game was almost over because the scenery and terrain was beautiful.

o   I love the Half-Forgotten Glitchen and wanted to bring one in to help out with the quest. I figured if anyone would be left behind it would be them.

o   Ur is a very unique place, geographically speaking. The map of the world suggests that it’s laid out very much like a normal planet, but the streets connecting one region to the next would suggest otherwise. I also read on the forums that there was an idea to reimagine the map as a series of nodes floating around a central point. For all of these reasons it’s difficult to map a route in a way that makes sense. Downhill seemed the best guess for Wonder’s general direction.

o   The street where Wonder stops to admire the forest at night is Luminous Night in Drifa. It really is a wonderful street.

o   Once Wonder woke up a Piggy I had to have her/him name it. I loved naming animals around Ur as long as they weren’t already named (unless it was a dumb name that was just a series of random letters or numbers). I kept four Piggies on my street named after the Ninja Turtles and a Butterfly named Master Splinter until they all died. Then one day I returned to my street to find a new piggy named “Plopmaker Gift.” I loved it so much I kept the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment