Thursday, February 28, 2013

Chapter 11: Things Aren't Always What They Seem - NOTES





o   Wonder’s admission to making a huge mistake about Koro is a thinly veiled Arrested Development reference, just because I thought it was funny.

o   I’ve presented Uncle Friendly as kind of a bastard here. I apologize to any Uncle Friendly fans, but I needed a bad guy and I never particularly liked Uncle Friendly. He gave me a sort of sleazy feeling. Something you need to keep in mind, though, is I never really wrote him as a “bad guy.” He’s not evil; he’s just got a bit of a power trip going. He really is doing what he feels is right to defend and restore Ur. His goals are noble, but his means and demeanor leave something to be desired.

o   The thing he shoves into Wonder’s had is an Imbued Teleportation Script.

No comments:

Post a Comment