Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Chapter 2: Unanswered Questions - NOTES





o   I really have always been curious about the origin of the names of streets and regions. Some of them almost make sense, but none of them really do. At least not to me.

o   When the world ended there was crap EVERYWHERE. People (myself included) just abandoned their belongings where ever they happened to be. I did this several weeks ahead of time hoping that it might be useful for someone else, but that doesn’t change the fact that the ground was littered with stuff. I guess this is good for Wonder since he/she didn’t know what anything was and Koro wasn’t really much help.

o   The food in Glitch never seemed to age or spoil. That always struck me as funny that I could be carrying around a stew or a cheese plate or some sort of smoothie for weeks and it would be just as good then as it was when I made it. I just imagine there are plates and perfectly prepared meals lying around everywhere for Wonder to find and eat, as well as always-cool drink concoctions to quench her/his thirst. That’s good because though I never mention it, Wonder does still need to take care of him/herself.

o   Here’s a tiny little look into Koro’s sad life. She was cast out by her Rook family, but no Glitch would associate with her so she basically lived a life of solitude watching the Glitchen and wishing to be a part of their community of creativity and fun. As a result she has a sort of idea about things in their world, but no real experience.

o   Wonder sometimes does things that seem irrational and has a lot of knee-jerk reactions. It happens because she/he’s still so new to the world and life in general that he/she hasn’t had time to learn how to deal with and process emotions properly. She/he’s kind of a baby that can walk and talk. At least that’s how I rationalized these outbursts.

o   And here Wonder has touched what players will recognize as a Visiting Stone, which are apparently still operational.

No comments:

Post a Comment